See a video at:
"There are numerous aids including lessons, vocabulary, practice tests and valuable study tips, all geared to prepare students thoroughly for taking their exam."
"Unlike other apps, developers have left nothing out. Users are fully prepared to give their entrance exams their best shot after completing the training. In fact, the developers boast that users of This is GMAT will raise their scores by at least 100 points, if they follow the program properly."
"When users download This is GRE or This is GMAT, they get all the educational tools they need in one convenient spot on their iPhone or iPod Touch."
Yes, use this application properly and you can increase your GMAT score by at least 100 points. This is the most complete GMAT application you can get for your iPhone/iPod Touch. There are too many iPhone applications pretending to help your GMAT preparation, each providing bits and pieces of GMAT information. No need to buy several apps for vocabulary, lessons and practice tests in verbal and math sections. "THIS IS GMAT" brings everything under the same roof:
- 1000 words that you need to know for the GMAT. Each word comes with a definition, synonyms, antonyms and a sample sentence.
- 100 look-alike pairs (~ 200 words) often seen as traps on the GMAT.
- You can do a search for words.
- You can also keep track of the words you already reviewed (and hopefully learned).
- Ten (10) Lessons covering various sections of the GMAT: sentence correction, critical reasoning, reading comprehension, issue essays, argument essays, quantitative problem solving, data sufficiency, and more..
- Each lesson includes examples and strategies that help you increase your chances of success.
- This application includes the equivalent of 5 complete GMAT tests with:
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Sentence Correction (Verbal)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Critical Reasoning (Verbal)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Algebra (Math)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Arithmatics (Math)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Geometry (Math)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Data Analysis & Graphs (Math)
- 30 multiple-choice questions on Data Sufficiency (Math)
- 25 multiple-choice questions on Reading Comprehension (5 passages with 5 questions each)
- All questions come with detailed answers with tips that actually teach you as you go
- Two modes: Study mode and Exam mode
- Provides your score at the end in Exam Mode (with timer)
- Take Questions & Answers one by one in Study Mode (no timer).
- Random topics for Analysis of an Issue (Analytical Writing) + 10 Sample Essays
- Random topics for Analysis of an Argument (Analytical Writing) + 10 Sample Essays
- More than 50 useful tips to help you study and prepare for the exam. These tips cover some of the Best Practices proposed by your fellow students as well as professional GMAT trainers.
- No need for Phone/WiFi connection once you download the application.
- No need to download any software to your computer or to Sync for any data.
- Keep in your pocket at all time to keep your mind focused on your exam.
- Keeps track of where you left last time so you dont have to start over again.
Disclaimer: Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is a registered trademark of GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). This application is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by GMAC.
May 06, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
April 30, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
January 21, 2010 Initial Release