What's New+ fix for the loading bug which was plaguing some users who updated to v2.2.0. This should fix all the issues for old devices - if this does not work for you please email us email@example.com
App Descriptionâ˜€ Studies have shown that one of the top reasons why people do poorly on the LSAT is Poor Vocabulary - FIX THIS with Smart Vocab LSAT â˜€
Â "I didn't know what that word meant." Â
If you know you have a poor vocabulary, fix it! Â When your vocabulary improves, so will your test score.
Smart Vocab is your personal vocabulary tutor:
* It gets to know you.
Smart Vocab is the only app with a diagnostic feature that assigns you to a vocabulary "belt."
* It knows it's stuff.
1500+ words. Hand-picked and ranked for difficulty and priority by top New York City tutors.
* It makes learning fun and easy.
Better UI. Smarter definitions and usage examples. Addictive quiz mode.
* It makes sure you really learn.
This quiz mode is serious fun. It times you, makes you get each word right three times and keeps track of what you need to review.
âž¤ support at the click of a button either on our website or on the phone
The easiest, funnest, fastest way to master vocabulary.
* 1500+ words, chosen based on data from past standardized tests.
* Intelligent design generates word lists tailored to your level.
* Fun, addictive quiz mode: advance through ten vocabulary "belts" by mastering words.
* Study mode with definitions, usage examples, part of speech and pronunciation.
* More than just a game or stack of flash cards.
Note: All Smart Vocab apps include many essential words that appear on all tests. Choose the version that best matches the test you're taking.
November 22, 2013 New version 2.4
January 21, 2010 Initial Release