What's NewBug fixes.
App DescriptionPayday is a personal finance application for normal people. It takes a fundamentally different approach from all other money-management apps in that: It doesn't try to track your past expenditure.
This means that it:
• Won't break if you forget to record a transaction
• Doesn't require you to keep your receipts
• Doesn't want you to be an accountant
– Payday doesn't record transactions at all!
The revolutionary approach of Payday is simple: It looks forwards to the next payday not back to the last and works out how much money extra you have to spend each day.
Payday tracks three things:
– And it tells you how much money you can spend each day.
As these things can all be set-and-left it means that you have to spend at most half an hour setting it up for you and then for the rest of the month it-just-works™.
• Daily budgeting
• Count-down to next payday
• Bills management
• Savings management
• Repeating bills
• Split bills and savings payments over long periods
• Split bills and savings payments over multiple paydays
• Weekly, Fortnightly, Twice-Monthly & Monthly paydays
• One-off, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Bills
• All iOS currency formats supported
• Contacts integration
• In-app calling to bill companies
• Bill account number storage
• Daily and weekly saving helpers
• Integrated notes
• Easy set-up wizard
• Beautiful books with flickable pages
• Fun sounds & animations
• Integrated hints
• A sense of humour
If you experience:
• Problems using Payday
• Hit a Bug
• You think we missed something obvious
• Or Just want to say hello
Please do get in touch with us either by:
• Contacting the Email address support at toccame.com
• Send Feedback via the application
• Our send us a message to @Toccame on Twitter
August 25, 2013 New version 1.3.1
June 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
June 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
July 21, 2010 Initial Release