• Robozzle now has Retina graphics and is iPhone 5 ready.
• As you edit instructions, and "instant trace" lets you see the path the robot will take. Solve puzzles faster!
• When debugging a program, now you can step backwards and see it again.
• A revamped control bar lets you enter instructions and debug easier than before.
• Various bug fixes.
Robozzle is a social puzzle game which teaches programming. Using only a few simple commands, teach the robot to recurse a tree, follow a linked list, or count in binary.
With beautiful graphics, a painstakingly crafted user interface, and unique game play Robozzle for iPhone is a must have for anyone who thinks they are good at puzzles. With hundreds of hours of game play, this is one that you won't be putting down soon.
Robozzle is user-driven. The database of over 1,000 puzzles grows daily with unique challenges. After you solve a puzzle, vote on its difficulty and creativity so others can find the best puzzles out there. Discuss the interesting puzzles or look for hints in the forum from within the app.
With an online account you can track which puzzles you have solved and sync with the original web version of Robozzle.
Puzzles range from fiendishly fun to excruciatingly difficult. Don't worry, if you get stuck you can simply skip the puzzle. For those who must know the solution, your curiosity can be satisfied with the In App Purchase solution store.
This free download includes the tutorial and 15 puzzles. To unlock all the puzzles and online features you can use the In-App-Purchase store within the game.
- March 11, 2013 New version 1.3