- Enhanced graphics for iPhone 6 Plus support
- New Full Text Search Feature: Search results will now display any and all records that contain your keyword in the text of the record as well as the index
- New Notes Feature: Highlight and make custom notes within any entry
- Bug Fixes
** Integrated Disease, Drug, and Test Resource **
== PLEASE NOTE: Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Medicine Central service. ==
** Medicine Central users must purchase a subscription before content can be viewed. **
Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and Unbound MEDLINE.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) features details on over 900 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
Quickly search over 22 million journal articles from the PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles which can be easily shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, MEDLINE Search contains a powerful, exclusive feature called Grapherence™ which delivers a new way to visually explore the interrelationship and relevance of medical literature.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted medical journals. Link to the fully-integrated Unbound MEDLINE service where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
Medicine Central features:
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• MEDLINE Search – Browse 22+ million PubMed journal articles
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
How It Works
Current Medicine Central subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Medicine Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Medicine Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Medicine Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3
- August 21, 2011 New version 1.4
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.8
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.9
- October 04, 2015 New version 1.10
- March 05, 2016 New version 1.11