What's New- 5 new species of fish (4 basic, 1 premium)
- more fish food per shake
App DescriptionSubmerge your iPhone in a beautiful and exotic underwater world.
Tropical Aquarium is a freshwater aquarium thatâ€™s so realistic that itâ€™s hard to believe you arenâ€™t watching real fish swimming lazily through crystal clear water. With a choice of three different aquariums, various fish and fish-tank accessories, users get a very life-like experience, including feeding and caring for their virtual fish.
The portrait display function allows users to view their fish tank either vertically or horizontally. Paired with the ability to play music from the iTunes music library, the portrait setting enables users to watch beautiful tropical fish while listening to music on an iPhone docking station.
You will be able to upgrade Tropical Aquarium to Premium version via In App Purchase.
The Premium version adds the ability to customize the aquariums and supports five more species of fish.
- 32 species of 3D fish (43 in Premium version)
- Feed your fish and knock on the front "glass" to annoy them
- View your aquarium in soothing shades of midnight blue
- Customize your aquariums (Premium version)
- Move and zoom using common touchscreen gestures
- Play music from your collection
- Portrait display option - turn your iPhone docking station into a virtual aquarium! and let the dynamic camera follow a specific fish or focus on points of interest.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/raiXUG
January 12, 2010 Initial Release