There are some security related enhancements in the latest update.
Identify your pills, find the lowest price for your Rx, understand your medication treatment, lower your healthcare bill.
Now receive you daily health tips from trusted resources!
Join millions healthcare professionals and consumers users who download iPharmacy!
Coming this Fall: A grand prize will be awarded to the 3,000,000th user.
Introducing BerkeleyWellness -- "BeWell", your daily approach to a long and healthful life!
>>> Powered by University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health & Remedy Health Media
<< User testimonials <<<
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price. Plus, find coupons, savings tips and more!
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
**Save up to 75% on prescription with a FREE discount card**
** Built-in 12,000 pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
The PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD
-- FREE pre-activated prescription discount card sponsored by RxRelief.
-- Show the RxRelief card at your local pharmacy and save up to 75% on medication.
-- Accepted by Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Costco, RiteAid & 60,000+ participating pharmacies**
-- Find a nearby discount pharmacy using pharmacy locator
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
oExclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
oIndications & Usage
oDosage & administration
oWarnings and precautions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email [email protected] for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
- September 01, 2011 New version 4.1
- September 21, 2011 New version 4.2
- September 30, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 01, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 14, 2011 New version 4.3
- October 24, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2011 New version 4.5
- December 07, 2011 New version 4.6
- January 20, 2012 New version 4.7
- April 10, 2012 New version 5.0
- April 29, 2012 New version 5.1
- May 12, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 31, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 23, 2012 New version 5.4
- August 01, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 06, 2012 New version 6.0
- November 28, 2012 New version 6.1
- December 12, 2012 New version 6.2
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 15, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 19, 2012 New version 6.3
- December 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 11, 2013 New version 6.5
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 26, 2013 New version 6.6
- March 03, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 16, 2013 New version 6.7
- September 18, 2013 New version 6.9
- September 29, 2013 New version 7.0
- September 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 04, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 09, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 10, 2014 New version 7.2
- May 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99