In version 8.5.2
• Performance Improvements
Please take a moment to provide a review. Your feedback is appreciated!
Stay connected to the latest in weather forecasting with AccuWeather – Weather for Life. This award winning weather app now includes crowdsourcing with AccUcast™ and features AccuWeather MinuteCast®, available for more countries and for more minutes than any other minute-by-minute precipitation forecast – all without any advertising! Supporting Apple Watch™, this app offers the same world-class, synchronized app experience across all your iOS devices.
• AccUcast™ – Become part of the forecast by sharing your weather observations to help people in your community stay safe from hazardous weather and road conditions. View the real-time crowdsourced map with weather conditions submitted by users all over the world in a global animation display.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• Apple Watch Support – featuring AccuWeather MinuteCast, current conditions details, and severe weather alerts. When there is a severe weather alert for your favorite location, you will be notified by a tap sensation from the Watch and a low audible sound. Current conditions details include location, temperature and high and low for the day, wind speed, times for sunrise or sunset, and RealFeel Temperature® – AccuWeather’s proprietary forecast that shows the user how the temperature actually feels outside to a person in that exact location.
• Option to automatically download the app to all of your iOS devices.
• Widgets now available! See a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather on your Today screen in the Notification Center, includes AccuWeather MinuteCast.
• Pushed severe weather alerts to keep you out of the storm.
• Immediately descriptive weather animations illustrating the weather forecast for right now, each of the next 72 hours, and each of the next 25 days.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, and Japan.
• Easy swiping between screens for your weather details – no need to navigate to app menus.
• Forecasting for all your favorite locations – every location on Earth.
Other popular features include:
• Your Daily Snapshot shown front-and-center when you open the app – a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather.
• The Local Forecast Summary, a brief summary of what you can expect from the weather over the next 3-5 days for your location.
• Customizable current weather conditions detail – hide the detail that you don’t care about.
• Interactive elements highlighted throughout the app in blue for easy navigation.
Download AccuWeather – Weather for Life today for a one-time fee of $3.99 and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting without any advertising across your iOS devices.
- December 14, 2012 New version v5.5
- December 14, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 20, 2013 New version 6.0
- March 22, 2013 New version 6.0.1
- April 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 30, 2013 New version 6.0.2
- July 30, 2013 New version 6.0.4
- November 01, 2013 New version 6.0.5
- February 27, 2014 New version 7.0.4
- April 18, 2014 New version 7.0.10
- October 08, 2014 New version 7.3.3
- October 19, 2014 New version 7.3.4
- November 04, 2014 New version 7.3.6
- December 29, 2014 New version 8.0.7
- December 29, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 17, 2015 New version 8.1.0
- April 25, 2015 New version 8.2.0
- June 22, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- July 21, 2015 New version 8.4.0
- August 11, 2015 New version 8.5.0
- September 09, 2015 New version 8.5.2