What's NewVersion 2.19 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.19 and includes new content (cellulitis clinical scenarios and acute eye conditions of the posterior segment) and iPad bug fixes; iPad interface displays more images without scrolling.
App DescriptionThe VisualDx decision support and reference tool for physicians includes 1,200+ diagnoses and 25,000+ medical images to aid diagnosis and therapeutic decisions.
REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,200 pediatric and adult conditions represented by over 25,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by disease for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 700 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Launch VisualDx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your iPhone or iPad.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
February 28, 2013 New version 2.19
October 20, 2011 New version 2.15
January 20, 2010 Initial Release