What's NewBrace yourselves, Optia fans, because this update comes with a slew of graphical improvements. Among them:
- New art for the iPhone 5! (To us, this is how Optia was meant to be played!)
- Crisp, updated art for the Retina iPad!
- Improved graphics for older iPhones!
We've improved the user experience as well:
- Larger, smarter touch targets to make gameplay even easier!
- Your mirror setup is now constantly saved on all levels - so you can simultaneously play as many levels as you want!
- Faster loading time!
Thank you so much for your continued support and all the brilliant levels you've created! Your positive feedback helps keep Optia alive, so please take a moment to update your review for the new version.
App Description* Optia is now 99 cents for a limited time! *
Optia is a beautiful, immersive physics game about reflected light. You must activate all targets in each level with a laser beam, powering the transition to the next.
Fortunately, your puzzle-solving instincts come in handy here! Using a clever assortment of mirrors, you can reflect a beam in any direction, split it into two separate beams (or four, or eight, or sixteen...), and if you must, sacrifice your own laser to clear a path to that last target.
And Optia doesn't end there! After cutting your teeth on the main campaign, you can create your own levels and upload them for others to play.
With 100 main levels, over 800 user-created levels, and a polished ecosystem for creating, playing, and rating new levels, you never really need to stop playing Optia. And you can decide if that's a good thing.
- Featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy
- Winner of Applied Arts Magazine Award for Game Design
May 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 20, 2013 New version 2.1
December 28, 2009 Initial Release