What's New- New art for the iPhone 5! (This is how Optia was meant to be played!)
- Crisp, updated art for the Retina iPad!
- Improved graphics for older iPhones!
Thank you so much for your continued support and all the brilliant levels you've created! Your positive feedback helps keep Optia alive, so please take a moment to update your review for the new version.
TIPS & TRICKS
- To sync levels across devices, unlock the level editor by completing 30 levels. Then, in the Editor level menu (the wrench icon), create an alias and a password. Finally, load Optia on your second device, go to the Edit menu, and log in.
- Load a solved level with its solution by tapping the level's colored dot in the level menu.
- In the level menu, tap the Optia logo to center on the level you're currently playing.
App DescriptionOptia is a beautiful, immersive physics game about reflected light. You must activate all targets in each level with a laser beam, powering the transition to the next.
Fortunately, your puzzle-solving instincts come in handy here! Using a clever assortment of mirrors, you can reflect a beam in any direction, split it into two separate beams (or four, or eight, or sixteen...), and if you must, sacrifice your own laser to clear a path to that last target.
And Optia doesn't end there! After cutting your teeth on the main campaign, you can create your own levels and upload them for others to play.
With 100 main levels, more than one thousand user-created levels, and a polished ecosystem for creating, playing, and rating new levels, you never really need to stop playing Optia. And you can decide if that's a good thing.
- Featured in Apple's New & Noteworthy
- Winner of Applied Arts Magazine Award for Game Design
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
December 28, 2009 Initial Release