- Support for iOS 9
My Medical is a comprehensive record-keeping app for your personal medical information. It's the perfect replacement for unreliable paper records or various electronic systems that hold bits and pieces of your medical history. With My Medical, any and all information that is important to you is kept together in one place.
* It's for the whole family *
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
* 21st century record-keeping *
At heart, My Medical is a thorough database that's yours to control and change. But it's nice to have some help, which is why the app offers autocompletion and autosuggestion for a wealth of medical jargon, including prescription drug names; vaccinations; common afflictions; life support options; laboratory units; and much more. That means more time keeping track of what's important, and less time trying to remember (or spell) the name of that medication.
* A medical record and more *
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
* And it works with your calendar *
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments and upcoming lab tests on your calendar. You can even set reminder alarms directly from the app, without ever going into your calendar.
* A digital file cabinet *
What about photographs, labwork, x-rays and other important documents that can't be typed directly in? My Medical devotes an entire area to extra files that can be attached to your record. Not only that, you can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication. Keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
* From blood tests to X-rays *
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
* Visualize it *
Chart test results with sophistication and discover trends over time. With the charting feature you can view multiple graphs simultaneously and even see moving averages to uncover long term changes.
* It's secure *
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
* In case of emergency *
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
* Sharing *
Our mobile and Mac apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi).
* Apple Health App *
We're now integrated with Apple's Health app and HealthKit. You can easily and automatically import measurements like blood pressure, weight, glucose and much more from the Health app into My Medical's Test Results section.
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.4
- October 14, 2011 New version 2.5
- December 24, 2011 New version 2.6
- December 24, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 12, 2012 New version 2.7
- February 24, 2012 New version 2.8
- March 19, 2012 New version 2.9
- June 12, 2012 New version 3.0
- July 04, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 07, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 27, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 14, 2012 New version 3.2
- September 20, 2012 New version 3.3
- October 05, 2012 New version 3.4
- November 03, 2012 New version 3.5
- November 10, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 24, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 27, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- December 29, 2012 New version 3.6
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- March 20, 2013 New version 3.7
- April 06, 2013 New version 3.8
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.9
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.9.1
- September 29, 2013 New version 3.9.3
- October 08, 2013 New version 3.9.4
- October 17, 2013 New version 3.9.5
- December 14, 2013 New version 4.0
- December 19, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 08, 2014 New version 4.1
- January 27, 2014 New version 4.2
- January 31, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- March 19, 2014 New version 5.0
- April 01, 2014 New version 5.1
- April 19, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- April 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- April 22, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- April 26, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 29, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 02, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 05, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- May 11, 2014 New version 5.2
- July 06, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 08, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- July 12, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- August 21, 2014 New version 5.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.4
- November 18, 2014 New version 5.5
- December 28, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 05, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 08, 2015 New version 5.5.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 5.5.2
- October 10, 2015 New version 5.6
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99