- Increase beat frequency to more closely match real-life watches
- Various minor aesthetic improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionThis model of a complex mechanical watch contains many of the most complex "complications" found in real watches, plus refinements found nowhere else. The displays maintain the look and feel of a real mechanical watch, but with considerably more complexity than possible in real mechanicals and with the time and location accuracy of a modern computer.
- Highly accurate data from 4000 BCE to 2800 CE
- Times of sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset
- Superior moonphase indicator
- Relative positions of the Sun, Moon, and the constellations of the zodiac
- Solar time and sidereal time
- Eclipse predictor (lunar node indicators and separation indicator)
- User settable geographic location and timezone using an 80,000-city database
- Day/date/month/year indicators
- Day of the week, season and fully-general leap year indicators
- Local and UTC time
- 1/5 sec precision (18000 bph)
- Synchronized with standard atomic clocks via NTP
Geneva is the most complex of the 14 watches included in our other app, Emerald Chronometer.
Play with it by tapping on the crown and moving the hands, or press and hold on a date window to zoom through time to see the effect on the heavens. Then just use it to show you when it's time for a break.
A complete description of each application feature can be found in the built-in Help screens and on the Emerald Sequoia LLC Web Site, which also includes a demo movie of Emerald Chronometer.
If you are having any trouble with the application whatsoever, please see our FAQ on the support page listed below and then contact us through that page if your problem is not resolved. We take pride in responding promptly to all support email requests.
(NTP time synchronization requires network access. Like all other iOS apps, Emerald Geneva cannot set the device's internal clock.)
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
October 25, 2013 New version 3.9
September 02, 2011 New version 3.6.3
June 04, 2011 New version 3.6.1
May 12, 2011 New version 3.6
December 28, 2009 Initial Release