What's New- added save to camera roll for videos recorded with this version
- added email video
- replaced video encoding engine
App DescriptionVideo Recording for iPhone 3g/2g!
**Check out the paid version of iVidCam for full features including 10x digital zoom.
* Record in portrait and landscape
* Choose from 3 different resolutions: 426x320, 320x240, and 213x160
* No recording time limit
* Option to queue videos to encode later.
Archive and Share Your Videos Using:
* WiFi Transfer to Desktop
* Save to camera roll (for videos recorded with v1.4 or higher).
* Email videos (videos should be under a couple minutes long)
* YouTube Uploader
* Email YouTube Link
* Tweet Link With Twitter
* Plays well on QuickTime
* Built-in landscape movie viewer
* Encodes and saves your videos as mp4 files.
* Recorded videos might appear a bit choppy due to frame rate. Sound recording can be turned off in settings for improved frame rate capture..
* iVidCam records whatever shows on your screen while recording, including alerts from other apps. Receiving phone calls while recording will cancel recording. If you have an important long video to shoot, turn off notifications and activate airplane mode in your iPhone settings.
Check out www.ividcam.com for demo video, forums, and latest news! Follow us @ividcam on Twitter!
iVidCam utilizes FFmpeg libraries (copyright 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al, trademark Fabrice Bellard). FFMpeg is a free software licensed under the GNU LPGL License, http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html. Source code can be found at www.ffmpeg.org . Also, the source code of FFmpeg, as supplied with iVidCam, can be found at http://www.ividcam.com/source/iVidCamLGPL.zip .
December 18, 2009 Initial Release