*Added support for iOS 8.1
Ship Tracking is a powerful app that lets you get real time information on ships everywhere in the world.*
It uses maps to show location and destination of all the ships in the selected area.
You can easily view all ships in a selected area through Maps.
Search for ships by part of ship name, IMO or MMSI.
Search for ports by part of port name.
Add to favorites ships you want to monitor.
Get detailed view on any ship, such as destination, route, history and general information.
Filter ship types to view only the ones you are interested in.
Use the compass view to see the route of a ship.
Ship Tracking does not require any registration with the service.
Drag the map to a different location and press the "Refresh" button (top-right corner) to view all the Ships in that area.
Ships information is available only when there is antenna coverage.
See coverage page: http://www.shiptracking.eu/coverage/index.html
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.2.2
- June 13, 2013 New version 2.2
- March 14, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 09, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 09, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 01, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 19, 2011 New version 2.0