iOS 4 bug fixes.
China often seems like a supertanker that moves like a speedboat. Confronting the epic scale of its major cities and their frenetic pace can be daunting. Compiled specifically with the business traveller in mind, this is a travel guide with a difference. It is written primarily by FT correspondents who have spent most of their working lives in China. Turn to the FT's Little Book of Business Travel (LBBT) when you have an hour unexpectedly for shopping in Hong Kong, or a morning free to walk a less traversed path along the Great Wall.
Rahul Jacob, FT Travel Editor
• Make the most of your business trips with an authoritative guide on Hong Kong, Macao, Beijing and Shanghai
• Free to download from the iTunes App Store
• Key China facts – business etiquette, politics and the economy
• Transport and business information – serviced offices, event management companies, couriers, translators and other key contacts
• Client entertaining – recommended business hotels, restaurants and little-known spots off the beaten track
• Leisure – FT recommends shopping, sightseeing and spas to enjoy in between meetings