• Updated UI for iOS 7 and iPhone 5 screen.
• Improvements to Community Section.
• Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Lose weight by by tracking all your sports activities. From GPS tracking with audio cues, to weightlifting reps and sets, you'll get the best results while tracking all your activities in Sports Tracker by Skimble. Share your accomplishments on Facebook & Twitter and have more fun while being active!
Skimble in the news:
• Featured New Application, iTunes App Store
• Top 3 Best Sites to Better Yourself, MSN
• Ranked Top 3 Innovative Web Technology, Microsoft Accelerator SXSW
• Track over 45 sports and fitness activities
• Record your route, pace, distance and elevation gain with the iPhone's GPS technology
• Share accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
• Connect with active people
• Compete on leaderboards
• Monitor your progress
• Share geo-tagged 'action shots'
• Audio Cues: Hear your mile pace every time you reach a half mile and your mile time after each mile (also works with kilometers).
• Offline Mode: Track your activities with no Internet connection and upload them later (great for the wilderness & iPod Touch owners)
• Detailed progress charts & statistics
• Ad-free experience
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Everything tracked with the Skimble iPhone application is synchronized with the Skimble.com website.
Supported Sports and Activities: Rock Climbing, Hiking, Walking, Running, Cycling, Snowboarding, Skiing, Snowshoeing, Weights, Gym Cardio, Yoga, Pilates, Swimming, Dance, Martial Arts, Aerobics, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, Kickball, Field Hockey, Rugby, Softball, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, Ping Pong, Handball, Skateboarding, Canoeing, Hang Gliding, Kayaking, Inline Skating, Horseback Riding, Surfing, Base Jumping, Slacklining, Sky Diving, Scuba Diving, Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, Snorkeling
- November 14, 2013 New version 3.2
- July 28, 2012 New version 3.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.0