- POWER SAVING SWITCH: You can now toggle power saving in the Advanced Settings. If you are not using a 2 Amp car charger we recommend that you enable this mode to save your battery.
- BETTER NETWORKING: We have fixed an issue that caused problems for some users of TomTom Services.
- BUG FIX: The app now always remembers changes to your saved locations, destinations and settings.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our satnavs. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan. Updated for free with every major release.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- AR, UY.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 4G-enabled iPads, iPhone 3 and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.19.3
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.19
- July 15, 2014 New version 1.18
- May 17, 2014 New version 1.17
- January 13, 2014 Price increase: $35.99 -> $49.99
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.16
- December 11, 2013 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $35.99
- October 28, 2013 Price increase: $35.99 -> $49.99
- October 25, 2013 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $35.99
- September 28, 2013 New version 1.15.1
- September 04, 2013 New version 1.15
- April 30, 2013 New version 1.14
- March 12, 2013 New version 1.13.1
- February 08, 2013 New version 1.13
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.12
- August 22, 2012 New version 1.11
- April 11, 2012 New version 1.10
- February 21, 2012 Price increase: $39.99 -> $49.99
- October 22, 2011 New version 1.9
- August 06, 2011 Price increase: $39.99 -> $49.99
- July 23, 2011 Price decrease: $49.99 -> $39.99