Added a shortcut option for keyboard mode: the answer is submitted as soon as a vowel is typed.
Fixed a keyboard mode scoring issue.
The app version of Real Kana, the popular website for learning hiragana and katakana.
• keyboard, slideshow, and swipe modes
• repetition of problem characters
• basic scoring
• nine typefaces
• eighteen backgrounds
• horizontal and vertical text
… and an elegant, distraction-free interface.
Produced by Hoo Logic. Made in Kyōto, London, and San Francisco.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.0
- March 08, 2015 New version 2.1
- March 12, 2016 New version 2.2