What's NewPlay harder, work smarter. We've added:
- To Do List in the Notetaker. Jot down and check-off that grocery list.
- New colors to create with: peach and grey
- Improved page turn
- Bug Fixes - Please reset your artwork for changes to take effect
Thanks for your support! Hope you like the improvements ;)
App DescriptionForget your notepad for that business meeting? Catch a bad case of back to school blues? Like that new crayon box for the semester or that first scissor cut on fresh construction paper, Peachy Keen has just what you need!
The first ever "multi-fun-tional" folder made to take advantage of the iPhone and iPod Touch, use Peachy Keen to smoothly move through several tasks.
- CREATE. Use the supplied art themes as your own canvas to sketch, doodle, draw, and pass the time away. As a coloring book, you can use Peachy Keen to draw inside or outside the lines. The urban vinyl theme let's you toy around with your playful side. Use speech and thought bubbles to add a fun twist to the art.
- SHARE. Sharing is caring. Show-off your design skills to friends via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or upload to the dedicated Peachy Keen Gallery!
- WORK. Work well, play well. Jot down that handy note. Check-off that item on the To Do List. Use the reference area for cooking measurements, metric conversions, and other useful reference points. Call the Peachy Keen metallic ruler to help you take that last minute measurement.
December 19, 2009 Initial Release