What's NewPrice permanently reduced again.
Many improvements have been made to stability and performance, for both older and newer OSes.
Level 6 and level 8 have had their difficulty reduced.
Number of levels available in the free version has been increased from 8 to 10.
The options menu is now accessible from the main menu, as opposed to just the game console.
Levels with the 'Glyphs Destroyed' objective now consume fuel and award a bonus.
Tutorials can now be completely disabled.
App DescriptionTetryon is a visually stunning, fun, fiendishly challenging puzzle game designed specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Manipulate glowing glyphs on an increasingly challenging series of game boards. Place them correctly to produce reactions, scoring points and clearing space on the board. Glyphs of the same color but different shapes can be bracketed, then later used in a large chain reaction. Use volatiles as wildcards to get out of tight spaces or make multi-color reactions. The combinations are endless!
At first glance, it may look like casual puzzle games you've played before - Bejeweled, Trism, or Aurora Feint. But it also offers deep strategic elements that will tickle your mind and challenge your intellect. Like Go or chess, it's easy to learn, but difficult to master.
- 62 levels, starting trivially easy and ramping up to devilishly difficult
- 75 glyphs and 10 volatiles for 85 distinct game pieces
- Three worlds (Prototype, Kemetic, Bitcrush) each with their own visual theme and level progression
- Intuitive drag-and-drop controls
- Unique, other-worldly graphics and sound
- Animated tutorials (can be skipped or replayed later)
- Play for 3 minutes or 3 hours!
December 09, 2009 Initial Release