App DescriptionThis version contains the first 23 levels of the Inferno. Additional levels may be purchased from within the game.
""Hours of fun, gorgeous graphics and soundtrack!""
""One of the most anticipated games of this year""
You play as Dante, the heart-broken hero of the game. With Virgil as your guide, you embark on an adventure through the circles of Hell facing fire pits, filth infested waters and frozen wastelands all in the name of love.
Reach Beatrice before she gets condemned to hell for betraying her husband with you. Only from the clutches of Lucifer himself can you acquire the Thorn Ring and place it on Beatrices finger.
But hurry! You only have a few hours left before her final judgment.
Solve riddles, avoid enemies and pitfalls to finally find your love.
The game is inspired by the Divine Comedy from Italian poet Dante Alighieri and comprises hours of fun.
- 23 Free levels
- In-App Payment - unlock all 121 levels for unlimited fun.
- Five circles, each with its own distinct graphical world.
- Two distinct endings based on the time to finish the game.
- Game modes: story based or time trial mode.
- Hundreds of riddles to solve.
- 14 Achievements to earn
- Fog effect.
- Gorgeous graphics.
- Come face to face with 4 unique bosses: the Minotaur, Cerberus, Medusa, and Lucifer.
- Amazing soundtracks (or listen to your iPod if you prefer).
This game is akin to the World's Hardest Game in a Diablo setting.
Try out our other game UniWar, the best turn-based online multiplayer strategy game for mobile.
May 06, 2011 New version 1.0.0
April 23, 2011 New version 1.0.0 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
December 18, 2009 Initial Release