- iOS 7 support
- No more ads!
- Scans now get updated at 5:00 pm est
Scan the market for Japanese Candlestick Patterns for less than the cost of a trade!.
Patterns is the only app that scans the stock market for Japanese candlesticks. This advanced and detailed application is loaded with graphics and lists of factors that intensify the reliability of each candlestick pattern.
- Updated every day after the market closes
- There is no unnecessary information, simple and elegant
- Fast and user friendly interface
- Advanced internal database
Candlestick charts are said to have been developed in the 18th century by legendary Japanese rice trader Homma Munehisa. The charts gave Homma and others an overview of open, high, low, and close market prices over a certain period. This style of charting is very popular due to the level of ease in reading and understanding the graphs. The Japanese rice traders also found that the resulting charts would provide a fairly reliable tool to predict future demand.
The method was picked up by Charles Dow around 1900 and remains in common use by today's traders of financial instruments.
The principals of Japanese candlestick are the same as other technical analysis methods.
- The "what" (price action) is more important than the "why" (news, earnings, and so on).
- All known information is reflected in the price.
- Buyers and sellers move stock market based on expectations and emotions (fear and greed).
- Markets fluctuate.
- The actual price may not reflect the underlying value.
Using candlesticks will help improve your market analysis and stock trading.
If you are a seasoned technician, you will discover how joining Japanese candlesticks with your other technical tools can create a powerful synergy of techniques.
If you are an amateur technician, you will find how effective candlestick stock charts are as a standalone charting method.
**Disclaimer: We do not advise investors to buy or sell securities, you, the investor, not missingSTEP.com assume the entire risk of any trading you choose to undertake.
- August 02, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 02, 2011 New version 2.0
- August 13, 2011 New version 2.1
- August 22, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 06, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 23, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 05, 2013 New version 3.0
- March 05, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- June 02, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 10, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 19, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- November 22, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 11, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!