Secure Sign in with OnePass
Attorneys can now listen to continuing legal education (CLE) programming on their iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. West LegalEdcenter has recreated its online experience with the free CLE Mobile app. All of the regulatory safeguards that states require have been incorporated in the Mobile environment. This allows you to earn credits as you would with an on demand program at West LegalEdcenter, not just with a downloaded podcast for self-study credit.
With more than 4,500 CLE courses available for download, you now have mobile access to the most comprehensive and current source for online legal training and CLE, taught by the most prestigious names in the legal industry. Our experts and world-class programs come to you. Courses cover both hot law topics as well as the core substance of law in every practice area.
Download the CLE Mobile app and you’ll find one FREE COURSE in your My Programs.
KEY FEATURES FOR ALL CLE MOBILE USERS:
* Submit completed courses for CLE credit
* Automatically sync with your West LegalEdcenter profile
* Edit your profile, including state(s) in which you are licensed and your license numbers
* Listen to audio content
* Browse program materials
* Post to discussion forums
* Delete programs whenever you choose
FOR WEST LEGALEDCENTER SUBSCRIBERS
* Search and download over 4,500 programs right from the app
Get the quality legal education you need– when, where, and how you want it.
Note: Internet access is required to search, download programs, and submit courses for CLE credit.
TIPS FOR OPTIMIZING CLE MOBILE
Ensure you have less than 100 program enrollments in your ‘My Programs’ on West LegalEdcenter as any more than this may cause your programs to not show up within the app.
If possible, switch from 3G/4G to Wi-Fi when downloading. Wi-Fi is almost always more reliable than 3G/4G. Switching to Wi-Fi before downloading will reduce the chances of losing your connection in the middle of your download.
If you have comments, suggestions, or a concern please submit them to [email protected]
© Thomson Reuters. All Rights Reserved.
Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later.
- June 18, 2015 New version 3.0.7
- November 20, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- August 21, 2011 New version 3.0.3
- June 29, 2011 New version 3.0.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.0.1