In F is for Falling, the goal is to fall as long as you can without dying. Your player, a stunt man, jumps out of a plane wearing a special oxygen tank, right above an airshow. Dodging Airplanes, Hot Air Balloons, Helicopters, Rockermen and Hang Gliders, not to mention all the birds, can you make it all the way back to earth without causing your oxygen tank to explode?
Featured & Reviews
"F is for Falling for iPhone and iPod Touch comes highly recommended to Doodle Jump fans everywhere" - AppModo
Reached Number 74 in Top US Paid Arcade Games!
Reached Number 94 in Top US Paid Action Games!
Reached Number 246 in Top US Paid Games Overall!
Reached Number 524 in Top US Paid Apps Overall!
Hot New Games: Featured - Jan 2010
Hot New Games: Popularity - Jan 2010
Hot New Games: Release Date - Jan 2010
What's Hot - Jan 2010
There are a several obstacles you must evade on your way down:
Birds – From small birds to whole flocks of birds, they will send you spinning out of control
Hang Gliders - These guys fly back and forth and just get in your way.
UFO - this will blast you into smithereens
Hot Air Balloons - Slow and big, watch out!
Planes & Helicopters - These are as fast as they are deadly, they will CUT YOU UP!
Rocketmen - Small, fast but out of control, the gas tanks are fragile and will explode when you hit them.
Missles - It wasn't very smart to schedule missle tests during the air show, but they did! Watch out for these, they are rigged to explode on impact.
There are two also types of clouds you can use to your advantage, regular clouds and thunder clouds:
Flying through a regular cloud will slow your descent.
Thunder clounds will speed things up.
- June 16, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 10, 2011 New version 2.0
- August 06, 2010 New version 1.7
- July 27, 2010 New version 1.6
- February 12, 2010 New version 1.5
- February 09, 2010 New version 1.4
- February 04, 2010 New version 1.3
- January 28, 2010 New version 1.1
- June 29, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 24, 2012 New version 2.1
- September 04, 2012 New version 2.2
- September 28, 2013 New version 3.0