- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Item selection allows you to choose your own targets
- Option to turn the flash card label ON or OFF to quiz the user
- Data tracking discretely keeps track of correct/incorrect answers
- Data recording you can email to parents, teachers, therapists
- Optional timer for fluency practice
- Option to turn the item description feature ON or OFF
- Option to choose randomized reinforcement
***** Kindergarten.com is proud to offer our new and improved Alphabet Flash Cards. Used by educators and speech language pathologists worldwide, our apps are an indispensable part of any speech or language program.
Flash cards are vital in helping children develop expressive and receptive language skills, master new vocabulary and strengthening comprehension.
Kindergarten.com’s Alphabet Flash Card set offers 26 clear, concrete photos presented against a non-distracting white background. With early learners in mind, we’ve included a simple question at the bottom of the page to encourage children to think of other words that begin with each letter in the alphabet.
Top features of our apps:
-Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
-26 clear, colorful, concrete images
-Item selection allows you to choose your own targets
-Option to turn the flash card label ON or OFF to quiz the user
-Data tracking discretely keeps track of correct/incorrect answers
-Data recording you can email to parents, teachers, therapists
-Optional timer for fluency practice
-Option to turn the audio ON or OFF
-Option to turn the item description feature ON or OFF
-Option to shuffle flash cards or show in alphabetical order
-Option to choose randomized reinforcement
At Kindergarten.com we are proud to provide a wide range of early childhood apps using techniques based on the principals of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), using a Verbal Behavior (VB) approach. ABA has been scientifically proven to be highly effective in teaching both typically developing children as well as those with special needs such as Autism, Asperger’s, ADD, ADHD, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Apraxia, Auditory Processing Disorder, PDD-NOS, Hearing Loss, Speech and Language Delays, as well as Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries.
To view our portfolio of ABA apps please visit us at www.kindergarten.com.
- February 11, 2012 New version 2.0
- February 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 03, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 02, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99