1) When you won a game, sometimes the buttons in the message box would be offset to the left.
2) The 4 of Hearts on the new iPad "Solitaire City Clean Large" cardset had an extra heart on it like a 5.
3) Improved the card spacing on iPads when using cardsets with large numbers.
If you've reviewed or rated a previous version of Solitaire City then please take a few seconds to re-send it as ratings are reset with each new update. You won't need to re-write your review, you just need to rate this new version and press the send button again on the App Store review page. Thanks!
No ads or In-App purchases! Play Klondike solitaire, the world's most popular solitaire/patience card game where you arrange the playing cards in descending rank of alternating colors. A two deck version called Double Klondike is also included as a bonus.
Solitaire City® Classic is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and incredible HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
This is the classic version of Solitaire that most people know and love. It’s the version that ships with Windows and is also known as Klondike or just simply Patience.
Solitaire City Classic contains six variations of this extremely popular solitaire game including Deal 1, Deal 3 and Vegas scoring. Double Klondike has been included too which is the same game but played with two decks of cards instead of one.
Solitaire City’s drag and drop controls are incredibly easy to use and the silky smooth card animations, particle effects and sound effects supply countless hours of fun. What makes Solitaire City so popular though is the timed scoring system. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. You’ll play long into the night trying to add a few points to your best score and see your name in lights on top of the Game Center leaderboards. The timer can also be turned off by those who prefer not to compete and simply wish to play a nice relaxing game of solitaire.
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* 6 variations of Klondike
* 3 variations of Double Klondike
* Deal 1 card
* Deal 3 cards
* Vegas scoring
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* iPhone 5, 6 and 6 Plus widescreen support
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It's called "Confirm New/End" and if you're prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
2) If you like to play Solitaire City in bed, then you can lock the display to either landscape or portrait, again from the Settings screen.
If you already own Solitaire City Deluxe™ then you don’t need to buy this Classic Edition as these six versions of Klondike are already included in the Deluxe Edition – unless you want to continue to support the developer, in which case, don’t let us get in the way of your generosity !!
Try our other games, "10 Pin Shuffle" and "Silly Saucers", also available on the App Store.
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.20
- August 13, 2011 New version 2.21
- December 06, 2012 New version 2.30
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.31
- January 12, 2013 New version 2.32
- April 05, 2013 New version 2.33
- April 20, 2013 New version 2.34
- September 29, 2013 New version 2.40
- February 24, 2014 New version 2.41
- April 02, 2014 New version 2.50
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.51
- November 17, 2014 New version 2.60
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.61
- December 20, 2015 New version 2.70
- January 17, 2016 New version 2.71
- January 26, 2016 New version 2.72