- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Over 100 clear, colorful animal images
- Item selection allows you to choose your own targets
- Option to turn the flash card label ON or OFF to quiz the user
- Data tracking discretely keeps track of correct/incorrect answers
- Data recording you can email to parents, teachers, therapists
- Optional timer for fluency practice
- Option to turn the item description feature ON or OFF
- Option to choose randomized reinforcement
***** Kindergarten.com is proud to offer our first ever Talking Flash Cards. Used by educators and speech language pathologists worldwide, our apps are an indispensable part of any speech or language program.
Flash cards are vital in helping children develop expressive and receptive language skills, master new vocabulary and strengthening comprehension.
Kindergarten.com’s Animal Flash Card set offers 100 beautiful animal photos. With early learners in mind, we’ve included a fun audio description of each animal. Our hope is that by offering descriptive language, beyond the label, your child will begin to develop and comprehend further language concepts.
Top features of our apps:
-Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
-Over 100 clear, colorful animal images
-Item selection allows you to choose your own targets
-Option to turn the flash card label ON or OFF to quiz the user
-Data tracking discretely keeps track of correct/incorrect answers
-Data recording you can email to parents, teachers, therapists
-Optional timer for fluency practice
-Option to turn the audio ON or OFF
-Option to turn the item description feature ON or OFF
-Option to shuffle flash cards or show in alphabetical order
-Option to choose randomized reinforcement
At Kindergarten.com we are proud to provide a wide range of early childhood apps using techniques based on the principals of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), using a Verbal Behavior (VB) approach. ABA has been scientifically proven to be highly effective in teaching both typically developing children as well as those with special needs such as Autism, Asperger’s, ADD, ADHD, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Apraxia, Auditory Processing Disorder, PDD-NOS, Hearing Loss, Speech and Language Delays, as well as Traumatic and Acquired Brain Injuries.
To view our portfolio of ABA apps please visit us at www.kindergarten.com.
- February 14, 2012 New version 2.0
- February 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 03, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- April 02, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99