* Data synchronized with the latest FDA approvals of November, 2009.
What's in your pocket?
Instant access to 5,000 FDA approved package inserts plus generic drug for brand name.
Rx Guide Pro is designed to help medical professionals to make clinical decisions more promptly and confidently. Rx Guide Pro contains FDA's 'Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations' (a.k.a. The Orange Book) and 4,782 official labels or package inserts for 9,133 therapeutic biologicals, prescription and over-the-counter human drug products approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sale in the United States.
The application allows users
* to find latest FDA approved labels for drug products (the "label" bar);
* to find generic drug products for a brand name drug product (the "generic" bar);
The "label" bar renders access to the most complete collection of FDA approved package insert. Each PDF file, retrieved directly from FDA, has the official description of a drug product which includes:
* indication (what the drug is used for); who should take it;
* adverse events (side effects);
* instructions for uses in pregnancy, children, and other populations;
* safety information for the patient.
The "generic" bar enables direct search for therapeutically equivalent generic drugs for brand name drugs. It completely covers FDA's 'Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations' (a.k.a. The Orange Book) and Electronic Orange Book (a.k.a.EOB).
Rx Guide Pro application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Please visit www.sigmaphone.com or email to [email protected] for more information.