What's New* Fixed several UI quirks
* Fixed SMS action from edit screen
* Fix for multiple starred calendars
* Fixed project sub-items not appearing inside landscape calendar
* Fixed tasks not 'showing in all' did not appear under Starred calendar
* [NEW] Multi-Line tasks can be optionally turned ON
* [NEW] Calendar names now appear as the first word under the task. These can now optionally have the old 'capsules' switched ON
* [NEW] App badge now includes count of due tasks inside projects
* [NEW] Due Date search can now be performed inside the 'Done' calendar
* iOS 4 multi-tasking
* 2Do will now automatically update the application icon badge counter (to reflect tasks to do today, tomorrow etc, based on your selection) without requiring a relaunch. Badges are updated each day automatically to reflect the new count.
* Interface, themes and internal layouts *completely* revamped
* Interface updated for retina display
* Landscape support added for main ToDo list and while adding, editing ToDos/Notes. Now there's even more screen real-estate to display lengthy notes/titles etc.
* 'Done' screen is now just another tab on the left. Tasks can be dragged and dropped on this new tab.
* Tasks on the list now display attached Notes, Audio and Images in-place. You can tap on the small icons on the main list to pull up the relevant view immediately
* Tasks now have a tappable priority / star button on the right. Tapping it reveals a popup which allows you to quickly change a task's priority or star/unstar it.
* Tapping project/checklist icons on the main list now act as 'checkboxes'
* Upon popular request: The Landscape calendar now also marks days with 'future repeating tasks'. It will look for recurring tasks and display recurrences on the calendar up to 14 recurrences.
* ToDos can now be shared via SMS (on iOS 4.0+)
* Tap-holding a Task now reveals 'Quick Task Actions' at the bottom of the screen. You can now (without entering the edit view), edit notes, images, voice notes and alarms for a task.
* Tabs now automatically show and hide (if they're already hidden) if you begin dragging a task to be dropped on a calendar
Nearby and Locations:
* 'Nearby and Locations' support added. No other app makes it easier to use locations. You can create locations and assign these to existing tasks. Tapping the 'Nearby' tabbar button at the bottom will immediately filter whatever list you're in (main ToDos list, smart calendar, project, checklist etc etc). You can then rotate your iPhone to see a full screen map view. Tapping on a Pin on the map will open the Maps app with the navigation routed outlined.
* 'Auto Nearby Detection'. Nearby tabbar button automatically displays a badge on top to indicate how many 'nearby tasks' there are. This can optionally be switched off.
* 2Do will automatically add location(s) to tasks while adding/editing them provided a '@' prefixed location name matches a word in the title. E.g: Meet david @starbucks
Sync and Backups:
* Backups can now easily be restored via email on iOS 3.2 and above. Simply open the backup mail from the Mail app, tap and hold on the 2do.db attachment and tap 'Open with 2Do'.
* From 2Do->Settings->Advanced, you can now reset application data (wipe out 2Do data) in case you wish to start from scratch
* 2Do now supports exporting tasks as a .csv file via email.
* Hundreds of enhancements, improvements and refinements
App Description** Featured on BBC, iTunes, Best App Ever Awards **
""2Do is the most feature-rich task management software Ive encountered on the iPhone, and Ive tried quite a few." - macworld
* FREE Universal iPad upgrade SUBMITTED
* 2Do 50% OFF for a LIMITED TIME.
Leave it to the "Best User Interface 2009" App Awards winners to make THE ToDo List youve been waiting for: Zero complications. Zero frustration. Just a stunning to do list you can finally understand and use.
Use with Sync or without; Zero hair pulling required.
NOTE: 2Do lite does not offer Sync or Push/Local/Email Alarms. It limits you to three Calendars with 25 ToDos in each (including tasks marked as 'done'), while all other features are the same as the full version.
iOS 4.0 Multi-tasking and Retina display support
Projects, Checklists or simple ToDos
Group tasks together under Checklists or Projects and sort these independently.
Go landscape to see even more.
Tag tasks with locations and let 2Do filter on nearby tasks effortlessly. Get more done whever you are.
Manage tags made up of words or contacts (from the Address Book). Fully integrated in global search.
Attach a Contact to your ToDo to remind you of calling, emailing, visiting them etc, or attach your current location to the ToDo you're creating for future reference.
Star tasks that need immediate attention and view them separately in the built-int 'Starred' special tab.
Use the Focus Toggle to focus on specific ToDo's per Calendar: Due Today, Tomorrow etc
Auto App Badge Updates
Application badge automatically updates every day to reflect what's due. This can be configured from the app's settings.
Too lazy to type? Attach voice notes to your tasks!
Add Repeating / Recurring ToDos with flexible repeat options
Drag & Drop
Tap and hold on a task and start dragging when options appear. Effortlessly move a task, project or checklist from one calendar to another. Tasks dragged and dropped over the special Today calendar automatically get their due date updated to Today.
Import Birthdays from your Address Book automatically and create recurring tasks out of them
Batch edit, delete, move, tag or share tasks. From a single view, move tasks to a Calendar or a checklist / project within a Calendar.
Protect your tasks and calendars from prying eyes by locking them. You can now also lock 'Done' tasks in v1.2.
Group related tasks under their respective calendar. Get quick access to all calendars and tasks from a single view without the need of moving back and forth between different screens. Tap and hold on a tab to reveal calendar options.
Save searches as Smart Calendars to view later at any time. Great way to filter your Contexts and selected phrases.
Date Range search with Smart Calendars
Search for tasks within a given start and end date or leave it open ended (e.g. Coming 7 Days) to create truly dynamic smart calendars
Search for words throughout the app using the unmatched Full Text search engine. 2Do supports intuitive soundex capabilities, returning results with words matching the pronunciation of the word too (for latin languages).
Backup & Restore
Backup and restore the 2Do database any time. This feature can also be used to migrate 2Do Lite database to 2Do Full.
Share Todos by Email or Twitter
Tap and hold on a task to reveal more options. Send tasks to friends and family via email. Tasks can be updated and sent back to the sender. Sharing tasks with other 2Do users could not be easier.
Much, much more
2Do offers a lot more than that listed on this page.
tags: shopping list, getting things done, task, notes, to do
May 06, 2011 New version 2.2.11
December 09, 2009 Initial Release