- Pressure-sensitive signatures on devices with 3D Touch
Autograph allows you to use an iPhone or iPod touch as a signature capture pad for your nearby computer.
***FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME***
Sign an email or document without printing or scanning.
Autograph accepts your signature, and then inserts it into documents on your nearby computer.
Finally, Go Paperless!
To use autograph, just sign your name and hit send. It will appear on the screen of a nearby computer. Wifi network is required!
Drop your signature into Word, Excel, Pages, iChat, Numbers, Stickies, PDFPen, Preview, and many other applications on your Mac or PC!
A small, free program named Autograph Helper must be installed on your computer to receive the signature.
For OS X: http://tenonedesign.com/apps/autographhelper/autographhelper.php
For the best results, we highly recommend using a Pogo-branded capacitive stylus.
- March 07, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- February 21, 2011 New version 1.4
- November 23, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- November 23, 2010 New version 1.3
- April 26, 2010 New version 1.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- May 09, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- September 29, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.5.2
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.5.3
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.5.4