- Pressure-sensitive signatures on devices with 3D Touch
Use an iOS device as a signature capture pad for your nearby computer.
Autograph works great for a variety of professional office needs such as medical or real estate. Simply hand the device to your client or patient, and their signature will appear on your nearby Mac or PC.
A note about pricing: This app is designed for office use and priced slightly higher to discourage casual use, with our sincere apologies to any potential casual users.
Finally, Go Paperless!
To use autograph, just sign your name and hit send. It will appear on the screen of a nearby computer. A shared Wifi network is required!
Drop your signature into Word, Excel, Pages, iChat, Numbers, Stickies, PDFPen, Preview, and many other applications on your Mac or PC!
A small, free program named Autograph Helper must be installed on your computer to receive the signature.
The signature will be copied to the computer's clipboard, ready to paste in to whatever application you need. A signature file can optionally be saved to the machine's desktop. The signature will be in .png format at a resolution suitable for printing.
For OS X: http://tenonedesign.com/apps/autographhelper/autographhelper.php
For the best results, we highly recommend using a Pogo-branded capacitive stylus.
- March 07, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- February 21, 2011 New version 1.4
- November 23, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- November 23, 2010 New version 1.3
- April 26, 2010 New version 1.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- May 09, 2012 New version 1.4.2
- September 29, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.5.2
- September 17, 2015 New version 1.5.3
- November 07, 2015 New version 1.5.4
- July 06, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $19.99