* Added support for Game Controllers (in-game only)
* Implemented new detail texture mapping to levels
* Boosted rendering to 60FPS
Cabby Lite is just a taster of what to expect in the full version of Cabby: a side-on 3D thrust-based game which puts the player in the driving seat of a flying taxi!
Get your customers to their destinations as quickly as possible to earn a big tip! Sample some of the vehicles, and 3 of the (many more) levels featured in Cabby.
- 2 free playable taxis with 1 to optionally purhcase
- 3 free levels with 2 more to optionally purchase
- All levels are realised in full 3D.
If you enjoy Cabby Lite, then why not try the full version of Cabby, which includes these extra features:-
- 10 playable taxis. Each taxi has its own unique handling style, as well as some basic statistics (weight/power) which has a further affect.
- 15 levels; including Arctic, desert, city, underwater and space themes.
- 2 game modes: Career mode lets you play one level after another to earn as much money as possible, unlocking items as you go; Arcade mode allows you to play a one-off shift using any unlocked taxi or level.
- 3 atmosphere types - move seamlessly between air, water and space! Each atmosphere behaves as it does in real life.
Created by Hidden Games
- July 17, 2012 New version 2.0
- November 21, 2012 New version 2.1
- September 12, 2013 New version 2.2
- February 10, 2014 New version 2.3
- February 19, 2014 New version 3.0
- November 17, 2014 New version 4.0
- December 20, 2015 New version 4.1
- January 17, 2016 New version 4.2
- March 24, 2016 New version 4.3