What's New- Fixes minor UI issues
- Stability enhancements for app registration
App DescriptionThe AirWatch Agent provides complete mobility management for your entire fleet of iOS devices deployed across your enterprise. AirWatch provides your IT department with the ability to quickly enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over-the-air, enforce security policies and compliance, secure mobile access to corporate resources, and remotely lock and wipe managed devices.
Web-based, functionally robust and highly scalable, AirWatch also provides unparalleled flexibility by offering three different delivery options. AirWatch can be deployed in the cloud as a Software as a Service model, on-premise providing behind the corporate firewall security, or as a dedicated software appliance.
AirWatch enables enterprise to:
• Manage devices in one console
• Enroll devices over-the-air
• Enforce security restrictions and encryption
• Set up compliance rules and actions
• Configure corporate profiles
• Install certificates for secure access
• Manage applications across the organization
• Upload and manage corporate documents and videos
• Capture detailed device information
• Track devices through GPS device locating.
• View detailed reports and notifications
• Perform a device lock or wipe
AirWatch Simplifies Enterprise Mobility.
Instructions for Activation:
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device through the iTunes AppStore.
Step 2: Once you load the AirWatch MDM Agent onto your device, activate the agent with an AirWatch-issued activation code and server path.
Step 3: Login to the AirWatch Console to manage your devices.
January 29, 2014 New version 4.9.1110
October 15, 2013 New version 4.8
September 26, 2013 New version 4.7.1
May 23, 2013 New version 4.4
December 11, 2012 New version 4.2
September 18, 2012 New version 4.1
December 19, 2009 Initial Release