Various iOS 10 improvements and fixes
It may look simplistic, but MoneyBook is a powerful personal finance app that offers unique features in a beautiful, easy-to-use user interface.
- See all your transactions in beautiful animated statistics (turn your device to landscape in transactions view/history)
- Handles expenses and income
- CSV export of your transactions via e-Mail.
- Easy backup and restore of all your data.
- Password Protection - Protect your personal financial data.
- Notes for your transactions with a beautiful preview (tap and hold on a row)
- A handy overview of your previous transactions.
- Simple, attractive interface.
- Recording a transaction takes seconds.
- Rollover into following month.
- Number pad with calculation.
- Edit all your data at any time.
- Customizable categories.
- Set when your month starts.
- Switch between budget and salary mode.
- Progress over the previous months.
- Recurring monthly transactions.
- Uses the currency from your iPhone region settings.
- Straightforward operation, ideal for use on the move.
- localized in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and partial in Chinese
And many more...
Since MoneyBook 1.0, we have added more than 20 new features while keeping MoneyBook's user interface as easy-to-use as ever.
Follow us on twitter: @noidentityApps
And for the latest news and tips subscribe our blog: http://moneybookapp.com/blog
- November 21, 2011 New version 2.6
- November 30, 2012 New version 2.7
- December 06, 2012 New version 2.7.1
- April 11, 2013 New version 2.7.2
- October 30, 2013 New version 2.8
- November 04, 2013 New version 2.8.1
- February 06, 2014 New version 2.8.2
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.9
- October 03, 2014 New version 2.9.1
- October 06, 2014 New version 2.9.2
- July 29, 2015 New version 2.9.3
- August 04, 2015 New version 2.9.4
- September 22, 2015 New version 2.9.5
- December 01, 2016 New version 2.9.6