Thank you for all the feedback!! Hope everyone enjoys this update!
- Quizlet Flashcard Download (with Text-To-Speech)
- New modes of play, Question-Answer, Answer-Question, Question Only, and Answer Only
- Improved Shake Sensitivity
- New User Interface Graphics
- Bug Fixes and Speed Improvement
Study Vocally for SAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, Med School, History, Geography, etc!!
** On Sale $.99 For Limited Time**
******** New In Voice Cards 1.5 ********
**** Quizlet Text To Speech Download ****
View Demo on SchoolBuddyApp YouTube Channel
* Quizlet Text To Speech Download
* Record Question and Answers Sets
* Easy Access Playback:
- Swipe Gesture Touchpad
- Shake Motion Playback
- Autoplay 1,5,10 sec intervals
- Background Playback
- Combine Any Mode With Shuffle
* Different Playback Modes including:
- Question Only
- Answer Only
* Backup/Share Voice Card Sets Over Email
* Landscape 'Classic' Flashcards
The iPhone is not made to type flashcards, thus comes Voice Cards to replace them all! Voice Cards are an innovative way to study and a replacement for all the flashcard/notecard apps out there!! Create a voice recordings of your questions /answers and play them back in different ways.
Turn on 'Touchpad' mode to swipe left and right between questions, then swipe up to play the question, and swipe down to play the question!
Turn on 'Shake' mode to shake between questions and answers. Shake once to place the question, then shake again to play the answers! Then it automatically moves to the next question with the next shake!
Set 'Autoplay' mode and select your interval of 1, 5, or 10 seconds. Press play and the questions followed by answers will play with a delay in between! You can even exit the app and Voice Cards will atomically keep going in the background while you surf the web or answer your email!
Turn on 'Shuffle' mode to randomize your Voices Cards in all three mode!!
Recommendation, if you are on an iPod Touch 1G/2G, or an iPhone 3G, please refrain from buying the application.