What's New* Retina icon and overall graphics polish.
* New global leaderboards for Endless, Score Attack, and Drop Attack.
* Option to disable hints and "How To Play" intro.
* Removed playfield peeking while paused.
* FIX: Openfeint login field for iPhone 4.
* FIX: Reset starting colors for Easy difficulty.
App DescriptionFrom two dudes who've worked on some of your favorite games (Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, Might & Magic, Knights of the Old Republic),
Get the highly acclaimed "180" that's been featured as "WHAT'S HOT" and "NEW & NOTEWORTHY" in over 55 countries.
180 is a brand new match-3 arcade puzzle game with a flipping twist! Launch coins to match and clear three-in-a-rows on the board. Play alternate colors by flipping coins 180 degrees. Create incredible chains, massive combos and be rewarded with a top score!
"It's the only iPhone game that I've played till my battery died... multiple times!" a fan
"[The] controls are both well-balanced and extremely slick." thenakedgamers.com
"This is a very addictive drop block game that will provide hours of gaming goodness. Not to be missed!" the b-team podcast
• Three game modes for endless replayability!
• Two difficulty levels for casual and expert gamers!
• Online leaderboards to compete for the best!
• Unlock over 20 achievements in OpenFeint!
A game by Ben Ma and Ron Alpert using Cocos2d.
Thank you for your support!
Follow us now on Twitter @HeadcaseGames
July 11, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
April 28, 2010 Initial Release