This updated CEO Mobile release implements improved security features for the app. The functions the user can perform within the app have not changed. This release also retires support for iOS 6.x versions. Going forward iOS version 7.0 and up will be supported by CEO Mobile.
Available to Wells Fargo corporate and business customers who have services available through the Wells Fargo Commercial Electronic Office® (CEO®) portal.
The Wells Fargo CEO Mobile iPhone app delivers mobile versions of services you have through the CEO portal. With the CEO Mobile iPhone app, you can easily monitor account balances and transactions, initiate and approve outgoing payments, deposit checks, receive alerts about critical transactions, manage commercial cards, and more. It has never been easier to access your accounts and perform critical tasks while you are away from the office, traveling for business, or on the go. The CEO Mobile app will save you time by alerting you when there are items requiring your attention. You can also review and approve transactions even when you don’t have your RSA SecurID® token.
Sign on with your CEO portal credentials. It is quick and easy to get started and there are no additional fees.* Simply type “Wells Fargo CEO Mobile” in the Apple App store search field to get started.
Please note, customers with personal and small business accounts with Wells Fargo should download the Wells Fargo Mobile iPhone app for easy access to those accounts.
Requires Apple iOS version 7.0 or later.
*Carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2
- August 27, 2011 New version 1.3
- October 21, 2011 New version 1.4
- June 13, 2012 New version 1.5
- April 09, 2013 New version 1.6
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.7
- March 04, 2014 New version 1.8
- May 27, 2014 New version 1.9
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.10
- October 03, 2014 New version 1.11
- October 26, 2014 New version 1.12
- December 17, 2014 New version 1.13
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.14
- June 23, 2015 New version 2.0
- August 01, 2015 New version 2.1
- September 15, 2015 New version 2.2