App DescriptionFight to dominate the bedroom floor in the most intense and humorous turn based game of the year!
Monster Ball is a turn based strategy game that builds on the simplicity of checkers without getting as complex (*ehm* and boring) as chess.
Its simply chinese checkers on steroids!
The rules are simple!
Big guys eat smaller guys and grow bigger. But watch out! Once greed takes over and you grow too large, you will explode into 1000 pieces scattering the neighbors with green goo.
Find the right balance, take tactical advantage of the myriad of special tiles like splitters, clone machines and bazookas and you will be victorious with a big, sarcastic smile on your lips.
Monster Ball plays across platforms, so you can sit at school on your PC or Mac and battle your friend on his iPhone on the bus. Tired of the 10+ maps that ship with the game? Simply download some new ones!
Welcome to the world of nasty green monster balls!
• The game has two game modes - annihilation and capture the base.
• Battle on more than 10 different maps in full 3d glory, and download additional maps free of charge.
• Tons of special tiles to help you (or not!) to achieve victory in the most humorous way possible.
• Single player, Head-to-head or competitive online multiplayer action!
• Unlockable trophies for obliterating your foes in amusing ways.
• Online multiplayer is compatible with PC and Mac version! So you can play on the bus against friends at school in a break.
"Almost to much fun!
Yes, that's right! This game is almost to much fun. I'm NOT an avid gamer, but this one is a complete blast to play. If you are not savvy at the turn based games, don't fear! You will understand this one. I haven't put it down in hours."
"I Love It!
Monster Ball is a fun gaming experience for the young and old alike. The graphics and sound effects are just awesome and the concept is a really unique (and much more interesting) take on chess. Give it a go-- what's not to love about monsters eating each other?!"
"5 stars for the great concept and ingame graphics!"
November 13, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 29, 2009 Initial Release