What's New- iOS 5 compatibility
App DescriptionPop, pop, pop. Pop till you drop! Tumbles is a highly-addictive physics-based game with beautifully polished graphics, online multiplayer and a cheerful soundtrack.
● Four distinct game modes will keep you entertained for hours!
● Interactive Tutorial to get into the game within minutes.
● Tilt the screen to change the orientation of gravity in the Tumbles physics world.
● Multiplayer: Play Tumbles online over WiFi, 3G or Edge!
● Beautifully polished graphics - Retina display optimized!
● Achievements, Leaderboards and Game Center support.
● Play with your own background music, just play a track with your device's music player before your start Tumbles.
● Classic, try to remove all bubbles from the screen. Single bubbles can be removed with the block zapper! But watch out! Those are limited, you only have 10 block zappers throughout the game. The difficulty increases as the game proceeds.
● Blitz, in this adrenalin pumping mode you only have 60 seconds! Try to score as many points as possible. You get a three second time bonus of whenever you remove a rainbow bubble!
● Challenge, new bubbles falling down! Try to stay alive as long as possible. If your bubble stack reaches the top of the screen the game is over. If you manage to remove five bubbles at once, you get a rainbow bubble! The rainbow bubble can remove bubbles of any color.
● Multiplayer, play Tumbles online against a friend or an automatically matched player!
★★★★ - AppSized.com Review
"Tumbles is definitely a solid choice - a truly pick up and play game that is challenging and addictive."
★★★★ - AppAddict.net Review
"We urge those in this second camp to give Tumbles a try, we feel that this game really does offer something fresh and exciting to the genre and are sure you’ll get hooked!"
★★★★ - iphoneincanada.ca
"Game play visuals are very nice and polished and are not overly or under done. However it was the in-game music that really caught my attention."
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Tumbles and drahtwerk:
November 03, 2011 New version 3.5
January 28, 2010 Initial Release