- iOS 4 Compatibility
- Bug fixes
Enjoy an ad-free experience with the Traffic.com Pro app!
Take control of your commute with real-time traffic information from the #1 U.S. traffic-only website for online and mobile traffic information.* With the Traffic.com app, you will have the pulse of the road at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you need it.
• Real-time, color-coded traffic flow moving maps that can be panned or zoomed to quickly view area traffic congestion or set to GPS mode to move along with you.
• Comprehensive incident data that includes accidents, construction, events, weather and congestion.
• Unique JamFactor™ calculations to quickly inform you of the severity of traffic delays.
• View top traffic hotspots in your city or browse through the list of all nearby roads and road segments to drill down to the locations that matter the most.
• Save your favorite roads and road segments for quick access through the traffic dashboard.
• MyTraffic™ personalized drives that are synced with the Traffic.com website (www.traffic.com) to allow you to view customized routes that you created and saved online.
• Mass transit data from local transportation departments.
• Location-enabled discount offers from relevant and trusted merchants.
*SOURCE: 2009 April comScore Media Metrix
The only difference between this version and the free version is the removal of advertising. There is no other additional functionality at this time. If you would like the free version, search for "Traffic.com."
The traffic data comes from GPS probe devices, commercial and government partners, center staff members, and a proprietary network of 1,000 digital traffic sensors, creating the most comprehensive traffic data available. Sensor networks update real time speed and volume information every few minutes and incident information is updated continuously throughout the day by local traffic operations staff.
It's possible that there's not enough live data available at a given time to accurately determine current travel times. When that happens we rely on our extensive database of historical traffic data to determine the most probable traffic conditions.
Traffic can change quickly and we recommend that you get the latest before you head out the door and on a long drive. You might want to check again on your mobile device before you get to areas that generally have heavy traffic. For more information, please visit www.traffic.com
ABOUT TRAFFIC COVERAGE
Traffic.com currently delivers real-time traffic information for the following U.S. cities (within a 50 mile radius): Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas – Ft. Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fort Meyers, Greensboro, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis–St. Paul, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Raleigh-Durham, Richmond, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Tucson, Tulsa, Washington, and West Palm Beach.
Who is WHERE?
WHERE® connects people to the world around them with local information such as news, weather, cheap gas, restaurant reviews, and the ability to network with friends. You can download WHERE for FREE from the Navigation category of the App Store.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2.2