What's NewIn Version 4.1 -
Updated instructions for use document
Minor fixes to functionality
New in Version 4.0 -
The ability to see Compression Quality Graph immediately following a CPR compression session (in-app purchase)
- Storage and email capability for last five CPR chest compression segments
- An Elapsed Time timer for compression sessions making it easier for the user to monitor 2 minute CPR segments
- Monitor and Track and email compression quality graphs and training and competency performance data both in real-time and after the training or practice session
- CPR Quality graph compares to familiar ZOLL RescueNet Code Review like the performance graphs provided by ZOLL Real CPR Help in the ZOLL AED Plus and other ZOLL CPR feedback products
In the CPR Training Course:
- Now included as part of the free application
- Ability to pass a Hands-Only CPR course and obtain a CPR certification card
- Option to add a photo to the CPR certification card
- Ability to post CPR Certification photo card directly to Twitter and Facebook to show off your accomplishment and encourage others to learn CPR so they may one day save a life
App DescriptionPocketCPR for iPhone â„¢ provides REAL-TIME feedback and instructions on CPR that empowers ANYONE to learn and practice CPR, so that they can be READY when seconds really count!!! The technology is the same as that used in PocketCPR, an FDA-cleared device, for actual rescue from sudden cardiac arrest.
Pocket CPR for iPhone is a must-have app for anyone who wants to learn how to perform CPR with accuracy. The PocketCPR can be used in CPR training programs and for individual practice at home or at work. It is a great tool for families to learn CPR in order to be prepared if a loved one needs their help.
PocketCPR for iPhone:
â€¢ Actively utilizes the accelerometer hardware in the iPhone for real-time coaching and actual feedback on CPR while you are learning and practicing.
â€¢ Measures the actual rate and depth of your compressions and lets you know if you need to push faster or slower, and whether you should push harder or softer.
Other CPR prompting devices can provide instructions on CPR or encourage you on the steps and pace of CPR, but ONLY PocketCPR for iPhone can:
1. Give instructions.
2. Prompt on the steps for proper CPR.
3. AND give you REAL-TIME feedback on the chest compressions you deliver.
PocketCPR for iPhone will remind you to Call for Help, to provide ventilations according to guidelines (optional), and to perform CPR at the correct rate and depth. The device algorithms are in complete compliance with American Heart Assocation and International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) guidelines.
Pocket CPR for iPhone features include:
â€¢ Clear visual and audio step-by-step instructions on CPR performance, including initial steps for the Chain of Survival.
â€¢ Option to go straight to chest compressions for those who are familiar with the initial Chain of Survival steps.
â€¢ Precise metronome to pace chest compressions.
â€¢ Accurate ability to detect rate of actual compressions and to state visually and audibly whether to push faster or to push slower.
â€¢ Industry-proven technology to detect the depth of chest compressions.
â€¢ Audio and visual prompts to push harder or to push softer.
â€¢ Prompts to remind the user to provide ventilations after the detection of 30 chest compressions.
â€¢ Feature to detect when chest compressions have stopped and to prompt user to START CPR.
â€¢ Complete Instructions for Use.
NOTE: The Pocket CPR for iPhone is currently for training and practice purposes only. The application is not yet cleared by the U.S. FDA for use in an actual rescue.
May 09, 2013 New version 4.1
May 08, 2013 New version 4.0
May 07, 2013 New version 4.1
March 30, 2013 New version 4.0
November 09, 2009 Initial Release