Version 2.1.0 - May 18, 2015
- You clamored, we listened: The previous and next story buttons have returned to the header, allowing you to navigate between stories without going to the grid page. (One other small tweak to the header: the logo now takes you to the home grid.)
- We fielded reports about readers being served blank pages … we think we’ve fixed this. Let us know if you still experience this at feedback@newser[dot]com.
- We heard your complaints about performance. It's better now.
- Our new advertisements were sometimes stubborn and did not scroll properly. Fixed.
- Other minor fixes.
- We're taking all your feedback to heart. More improvements and new features coming. Stay tuned.
Newser makes it easy to read less and know more: Our stories are brief – usually two paragraphs that tell you all you need to know about the day’s most important and interesting news. Too busy for that? We get it. Our grid format gives you a simple way to scan the day’s headlines and stay informed.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- October 01, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- October 24, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.3.4
- November 01, 2011 New version 1.3.5
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- April 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- May 17, 2015 New version 2.1.0