Version 2.2.0 - August 25, 2015
- List View is back. If you want an image-free, headlines-only experience on the start page, tap the menu icon in the upper right, select settings, and turn on List View.
- We improved the experience of tapping our logo. Doing so will now take you back to your most recent position on grid. Scroll less, know more.
- Navigation just got even easier with the introduction of swiping. You can now swipe to the left on any story page to go to the next most recent story. Swipe right on any page to go back to the previous page.
- We love it when you share our stories, and now you can share via text, too.
- This app now behaves much nicer on the iPad.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Newser makes it easy to read less and know more: Our stories are brief – usually two paragraphs that tell you all you need to know about the day’s most important and interesting news. Too busy for that? We get it. Our grid format gives you a simple way to scan the day’s headlines and stay informed.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- October 01, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- October 24, 2011 New version 1.3.3
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.3.4
- November 01, 2011 New version 1.3.5
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.4.0
- February 24, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.0.0
- April 29, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- May 17, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- August 24, 2015 New version 2.2.0