What's NewBug and crash fixes
App DescriptionSheet² is a spreadsheet app, which lets you create and edit XLS/XLSX format spreadsheets on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is compatible with Excel, Numbers and any other XLS/XLSX-based Spreadsheet program.
GOOGLE AND MOBILEME INTEGRATION
Sheet² works seamlessly with Google Docs, allowing you to directly view and edit the spreadsheets that you store in your Google Docs account. Not only is this a great way of transferring spreadsheets to and from Sheet², it also means that you can manipulate the same spreadsheets both on the iPhone and from within your web browser.
If you are a MobileMe user, you can use Sheet² to access spreadsheets stored on your iDisk, either by opening them and editing them directly on your iDisk or copying them from your iDisk and editing them locally.
Sheet² may also be mounted as a drive from Finder (on a MAC) or Windows Explorer, or from a web browser on any platform.
● View, create, edit and save spreadsheets in XLS/XLSX format.
● Compatible with Excel, Numbers, NeoOffice.
● Portrait and landscape views.
● Handles multiple worksheets.
● Handles unlimited rows and columns.
● Searching and sorting of cells.
● Cell formatting, including bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping.
● Cell types, including General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, Date/Time and Text.
● Merge cells feature.
● Pane freezing.
● Copy and paste within and between worksheets.
● Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths.
● Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions.
● Tap cells to compose formula.
● Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns.
● Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override. Out of all the iPhone spreadsheets, only Sheet² does this correctly!
● Access spreadsheets stored in Google Docs, iDisk and any WebDAV server, including open, edit, save, delete and rename.
● Create or delete folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets between folderslocally
● Move or copy spreadsheets between Google Docs or iDisk accounts and the local folders.
● Move or copy spreadsheets within folders in Google Docs or iDisk accounts.
● Email spreadsheets as attachments.
● Print spreadsheets wirelessly (iOS4.2 and later).
● Financial Functions - FV, NPER, PMT, PV, RATE
● Mathematical Functions - ABS, CEILING, EVEN, EXP, FACT, FLOOR, INT, LN, LOG, LOG10, MAX, MIN, MOD, ODD, PI, POWER, PRODUCT, RAND, ROUND, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP, SIGN, SQRT, SQRTPI, SUM, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, TRUNC
● String Functions - CHAR, CLEAN, CODE, CONCATENATE, DOLLAR, EXACT, FIND, LEFT, LEN, LOWER, MID, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, RIGHT, SEARCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, UPPER
● Statistical Functions - AVEDEV, AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, LARGE, MEDIAN, MODE, NORMDIST, SMALL, STDEV, STDEVA, STDEVP, STDEVPA, VAR, VARA, VARP, VARPA
● Trigonometric Functions - ACOS, ACOSH, ASIN, ASINH, ATAN, ATAN2, ATANH, COMBIN, COS, COSH, DEGREES, PERMUT, RADIANS, SIN, SINH, TAN, TANH
● Date/Time Functions - DATE, DATEVALUE, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, MONTH, NOW, SECOND, TIME, TIMEVALUE, TODAY, WEEKDAY, WEEKNUM, YEAR
● Logical Functions - AND, FALSE, IF, IFERROR, NOT, OR, TRUE
● General Functions - COLUMN, COLUMNS, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, ERROR.TYPE, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ISBLANK, ISERR, ISERROR, ISEVEN, ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, ISODD, ISREF, ISTEXT, MATCH, N, NA, ROW, ROWS, T, TYPE, VLOOKUP
● Base Conversion Functions - BIN2DEC, BIN2HEX, BIN2OCT, DEC2BIN, DEC2HEX, DEC2OCT, HEX2BIN, HEX2DEC, HEX2OCT, OCT2BIN, OCT2DEC, OCT2HEX
January 29, 2014 New version 5.3
November 05, 2013 New version 5.2.500
September 26, 2013 New version 5.2.402
July 22, 2013 New version 5.2.4
May 08, 2013 New version 5.2.2
March 30, 2013 New version 5.2.1
October 16, 2009 Initial Release