• Create bookmarks with notes.
• Remember books you want to download later with the Favorites feature.
• Bug fixes.
If you’d like to read faster than you ever thought possible… racing through novels, business reports, college books, and more… and remembering almost everything you read… then you’ll want to install QuickReader right now.
But QuickReader doesn’t only give you faster reading skills. QuickReader gives you the one thing money can’t buy… time.
If you’ve ever had to stay late at the office to catch up on a report… if you’ve ever had to hit the books long into the night… or if you never get around to reading the latest bestseller then you know time is precious.
But, when you double your reading speed, you claw back all those lost minutes. That extra hour you spent at the office is now an hour you spend with your family. That all-nighter you pulled studying becomes an evening relaxing with friends.
That’s the power of speed reading. That’s the power of QuickReader.
QuickReader uses the same proven speed reading technique taught to millions of people all around the world. And learning it is easy.
You simply read along as QuickReader guides you through the text, automatically training you to read faster. Want to go quicker? With a couple of taps the guide speeds up… and soon you’re reading twice as fast as before.
But don’t take our word for it.
“QuickReader is a speed-reading tool that can produce remarkable results. I was shocked by the rate at which my speed improved.” 4.5 stars, MAGICAL – 148Apps
“Highly recommended for anyone that wants to read faster.” 9/10 – The iPhone App Review
With QuickReader, you get an app jam-packed with state-of-the-art technology to make doubling… even tripling your reading speed simple, easy, and fun. Like…
• Hands-Free Reading Technology -- With QuickReader you’ll never have to fumble to turn the page or endlessly scroll down a screen. When you read the last word on the page, QuickReader automatically turns the page for you.
• Speed Reading Technology -- Like pressing down on the gas pedal of a luxury sports car, QuickReader lets you speed up your reading with the tap of a button. Reading faster becomes a fun challenge to beat your last reading time.
But here’s where it gets really good. You won't have to spend a fortune buying armfuls of new books to keep up with your new speed reading powers. Because QuickReader comes with instant access to over 2 million free books.
With QuickReader, you’ll never be without a great read. Commuting to work. Waiting to pick up the kids from school. Even standing in line at the grocery story.
QuickReader taps into a little known supply of classic books -- by authors like Jane Austen, and Mark Twain. All the books you’ve promised yourself you’ll read “one day.”
It’s not just the classics you get with QuickReader. Modern-day stories -- thrillers, mysteries, fantasies, science fiction, and more -- are there at the touch of your finger.
With QuickReader on your iPhone or iPad you’ll be reading faster than you ever dreamed, with access to the world’s largest bookstore… crammed to the rafters with over 2 million books, and open 24/7.
How much does QuickReader cost? A home study speed reading course can set you back almost $700. And you’re chained to a desk studying.
With QuickReader on your iPhone or iPad, you can learn to speed read anywhere. And QuickReader comes with everything you need to start reading faster for less than the price of a paperback. That’s for the state-of-the-art speed reader and over 2 million books.
Here’s what to do right now. Scroll back up to the top of this page and tap the blue button to install QuickReader.
- August 27, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- August 22, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- March 01, 2014 New version 3.8
- September 18, 2013 New version 3.7
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- August 14, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 06, 2012 New version 3.6.3
- November 01, 2012 New version 3.6.2
- September 30, 2012 New version 3.6.1
- September 05, 2012 New version 3.6
- August 11, 2012 New version 3.5
- April 02, 2012 New version 3.4.1
- January 20, 2012 New version 3.4
- November 01, 2011 New version 3.3.0
- July 07, 2011 New version 2.3.2
- June 29, 2011 New version 3.2.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.2