★ Retina Display High Resolution graphics ★
★ links to other Lazrhog Games ★
Albie from Toucharcade
"iPlutoid is fun and different kind of shooter that offers enough innovative elements to make it worthy for fans of the genre. For others, the funky landscapes and smooth controls make this an easy decision. 4/5"
"For a budget title, the basic gameplay and gorgeous graphics make iPlutoid a very pleasant distraction - 7/10 Bronze Award"
Featured by Apple on the Hot New Games List 15/10/2009
We, at Lazrhog Games, firmly believe we have created a new genre of 3D Shoot'em up ! Welcome to iPlutoid, the 3d Shooter where the action takes place in orbit around a small planet, now named a Plutoid (thanks NASA !).
Take the role of Lt. Starfighter in repelling wave after wave of ever increasingly difficult aliens. Navigate your way in orbit around the surface of the Plutoid in true 3D. Wherever you point, that's the direction you shoot. Luckily you have an advanced targetting system, that will assist you in your aim.
The game has a fantastic, retro, flat shaded polygon look, which enhances the amazingly smooth feel as the landscape rotates beneath you. Save the humanoids or watch as the planet transforms into a volcano filled planet with lava bombs flying through the air. Can you save the humanoids, get the high score and make the Role of Honour online ?
- Fantastic retro inspired look
- Awesome smooth graphics
- Amazing gameplay perfected by our beta testers
- Easy to play but tough to master
- Fast arcade action
- Wave after wave of aliens in true shoot'em up style
- Unlimited levels of increasing difficulty
- Auto accelerometer calibration if wanted
- .. or fixed calibration if you want
- Accelerometer sensitivity adjustments
- Online worldwide high scores (no registration required)
- Auto-saves game if you press home or are interrupted by a call
- Your music can play instead of the sound effects if you want
- Free updates (already working on achievements and power ups for next release)
OS 2.2.1 or later. iPlutoid has been tested on all revisions of iPhone/iPod Touch
- December 18, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!