- Native iPad version of app now available
- Bug fixes
- New background images
SpanishDict is the leading Spanish translator, dictionary, and conjugator trusted by more than 10 million people each month.
“The best free Spanish dictionary available in the app store!” Featuring the highest quality Spanish-English dictionaries, an interactive Spanish Word Game, a handy Spanish Phrasebook for translation with audio pronunciation, and a Spanish Word of the Day. Use it as a handy reference tool and translator or as a fun way to learn new words in Spanish.
• Spanish English Dictionary
- Full Spanish-English dictionary with examples, regional usage, and contextual information.
- Much faster than dictionary apps that require an Internet connection to lookup words.
- Words are autosuggested as you type.
- Audio pronunciations for dictionary entries available in-app (internet connection required).
- Full conjugation tables for all tenses now available for thousands of verbs.
- Irregular verb conjugations are highlighted in red.
- Three separate in-app translators (internet connection required).
- Simply type the phrase that you want translated and receive three translations.
• Word Game
- Challenge yourself with our fun Spanish word game and learn new words at all levels of Spanish difficulty.
- Audio pronunciations (available offline) introduce a word.
- Your job is to select the correct translation.
- The more translations you correctly choose, the more difficult the words become.
- Warning: the game is surprisingly addictive.
• Talking Spanish Phrasebook
- Features over 700 common Spanish words and phrases.
- Each entry includes a text translation and an audio pronunciation (available offline) in Spanish.
- Indispensable reference tool.
- Like your own personal translator while traveling in Spanish-speaking countries.
• Word of the Day
- Learn a new Spanish word each day!
- "A challenging word game to help you improve your Spanish."
- A quick and fun vocab lesson.
- Push notifications conveniently send you the new words.
- Easily turn off notifications in the Word of the Day settings.
- Keep track of Spanish words you are learning with the Favorites feature.
- E-mail yourself your Favorites list at any time with one click.
We hope you enjoy the app. Be sure to leave a positive feedback rating and tell your friends if you like it. And as always, good luck with your Spanish!
- March 06, 2015 New version 4.2
- October 12, 2014 New version 4.1
- September 15, 2014 New version 4.0
- April 24, 2014 New version 3.3
- February 19, 2014 New version 3.2
- December 15, 2013 New version 3.1
- November 28, 2013 New version 3.0
- May 02, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 11, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 11, 2012 New version 2.0