What's NewChanges in 1.6:
* Share articles directly from the article view
- Send articles via email
- Send articles directly to Facebook, Twitter or both
- Once sharing is configured, you can share articles while offline and they will be automatically posted if you connect to the Internet within 36 hours.
* Add an option to always use the offline view when available
* Add an option to automatically share starred articles
* Add next/previous article buttons to the article view
* Much improved article view toolbar
* No longer jump to the top of the headline view when fetching new articles
* More articles are retained between launches (particularly useful for iPod Touch owners)
* Email Broadersheet directly from the app with any feedback or support requests
* Old starred articles no longer hang around in the date/source/topic tabs
App DescriptionBroadersheet is a super fast news reader. It learns what news you care about, and which authors you trust, to bring you all the news you need to know. It even works offline.
HUNDREDS OF SOURCES.
Broadersheet indexes and recommends content from hundreds of sources: BBC, Wall Street Journal, The Daily Mail, Techcrunch, any large provider of content! If a provider you trust isn't in Broadersheet, suggest it from within the application. See the complete list at: http://broadersheet.com.
FULL ARTICLES OFFLINE.
Broadersheet downloads the full text of the article for instant offline reading.
DISCOVER NEW CONTENT.
Broadersheet scours the web and seeks out interesting content that *you* will enjoy. A new blog about baseball, or a fantastic political commentary about an election: trust Broadersheet to suggest relevant content.
ALL THE SIDES OF AN ARTICLE.
If you find an interesting news article tap the sign post at the top right of the article, and Broadersheet allows you to dig deep in the story by reading alternative coverage regarding this story.
WATCH FOR KEYWORDS OF NEWS.
Broadersheet uses semantic tagging to allow you to setup custom terms to look for in news. Want to follow all the news about Tiger Woods? No problem.
You can even avoid all news about a certain topic: perhaps you no longer wish to read about Barack Obama? No problem.
OPTIMISE CONTENT FOR IPHONES.
Sick of adverts and having to zoom content to read what you're interested in? Simply tap the "eye" when reading an article and Broadersheet instantly turns the website into an iPhone enabled website.
FEATURES COMING SOON:
* Share news stories to Twitter, Facebook, Delicious and Instapaper
* If you have any feature requests, please contact us!
SUGGESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
If you have *any* problems with the Broadersheet application please email us at PROBLEMS@BROADERSHEET.COM
If you have any suggestions or questions about Broadersheet or wish to know any specific information about our application, please email QUESTIONS@BROADERSHEET.COM
May 06, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
April 30, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
October 02, 2009 Initial Release