What's New- Fix for Atlas Quest login bug.
App DescriptionBoxFinder allows you to search letterboxes listed at the Atlas Quest letterboxing community (http://www.atlasquest.com).
- Search for Letterboxes Near Me : Use your iPhone/iPod's GPS or location lookup services to find letterboxes near your current location.
- Search by Address : Enter partial or complete addresses and search for letterboxes in that area.
- Search by Name : Find specific letterboxes by name.
- Easy to read presentation of letterbox status, details and
- Maps : view maps to letterbox locations in the app, or easily link to open the location in the Maps application.
- Offline searches : Save sets of search results with full clues for use later when a network is not available. Especially useful for iPod Touch owners.
- Offline box clues: Save individual letterboxes with full clues for offline use.
- In-App Web Browser : The in-app web browser lets you go directly to letterbox pages at Atlas Quest to see further details, open maps, record finds without leaving BoxFinder.
- Login to Atlas Quest in the app and searches will show your finds and attempts, as well as restricted boxes not visible in public searches.
We'd love to hear your ideas for more additions to BoxFinder.
On the web: http://agiletortoise.com/boxfinder
On Twitter: @boxfinder
From Atlas Quest - "Letterboxing is an intriguing pastime combining artistic ability with 'treasure-hunts' in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation."
For more information about Letterboxing, visit the Atlas Quest website (http://www.atlasquest.com)
BoxFinder and Agile Tortoise are not directly associated with Atlas Quest.
December 19, 2012 New version 2.7.1
December 08, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
November 21, 2012 New version 2.7
July 19, 2011 New version 2.6
September 24, 2009 Initial Release