• General enhancements and bug fixes
When orphaned Robert Foster is seized at gunpoint from the peaceful village he calls home and flown a thousand miles to a city he’s never seen, he can only ask himself: why me? Escaping from his abductors into the dark metropolis, he vows to avenge the murder of the only family he’s ever known.
Play 10+ hours of intense narrative puzzle-solving, meeting an array of dazzling characters, to ultimately uncover a terrible truth.
“Whether you're an established fan of puzzle adventures or just a newcomer to the genre, Beneath a Steel Sky is an absolute delight.” 9/10, Neon Kelly, Videogamer.com
“This is a story rich and layered throughout...” 4/4 (must have), Keith Andrew, Slide to Play (Game of the month)
Set in a dystopian future, with an ironic twist, this remastered version has many special new features, including:
• Stunning new animated movies from Dave Gibbons, co-creator of 'Watchmen'
• Context-sensitive hint system
• Remastered audio track featuring re-sampled voices and higher quality music
English speech with Spanish, French, Swedish, Portuguese, German, Italian, and English subtitles.
This software is covered under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2. For the full text of this license please visit our website.
- October 19, 2014 New version 1.4
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.6
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.7
- October 28, 2015 New version 1.8