- bug fixed
This altimeter delivers the altitude of your current position either from the device (GPS) or from the ASTER digital elevation model (with a horizontal accuracy of 30m).
Depending on your current position and your device one of the two methods is more correct. Using GPS on the device is known for a large error in the altitude for difficult receiver conditions it's not available for network based positioning at all.
Therefore this altimeter works on iPods and iPhones without a GPS sensor.
- switch between metric and feet units
- set an optional target altitude
- switch between Device, ASTER and combined altitude
- support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- support for the iPad multitasking (split view..)
- March 30, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- January 30, 2014 New version 1.2.2
- December 20, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- November 17, 2015 New version 1.4.0
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.4.1