What's New- Fixed a bug with saving user settings on iOS 4 devices
App Description***** SPECIAL: FREE UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!! *****
â˜… How much do you weigh in Big Macs? â˜… How many Brad Pitts in a Mile? â˜… How many poker cards to a square foot?
The Five Foot Monkey can help you find answers to these and many other questions!
Five Foot Monkey converts and compares values with real world, tangible objects. This helps to visualize and understand measurements that might otherwise be hard to comprehend.
MORE THAN 500 STANDARD AND REAL WORLD OBJECTS, INCLUDING:
nanometer, micro inch, thou, point, inch, centimeter, yard, meter, hand, span, cubit, mile, red blood cell, paper thickness, AA Battery, Kalashnikov, Brad Pitt, Albatross, Giraffe, Niagra Falls, Empire State Building, microgram, grain, carat,gram, pound, stone, short ton, long ton, square millimeter, square inch, square, perch, decare, rood, acre, hectare, Postage Stamp, SD Card, iPhone, Compact Disc, Parking Space, Tennis Court, Football Field, Central Park, Tokyo, Texas, cubic millilitre, drop, millilitre, fluid dram, teaspoon, fluid ounce, gallon, bushel, barrel, megalitre, cubic mile, Raindrop, Pint of Beer, Football, Wheelie Bin, Olympic Swimming Pool, Oil Tanker, Hindenburg, etc.
...AND MANY MORE!!
- Easy to use interface
- No number too big or too small
- Standard to Standard conversions (eg. inches to miles)
- Standard to Real conversions (eg. inches to AA batteries)
- Real to Real conversions (eg. AA batteries to The Titanic)
- Over 500 unit items
- Easily mix Standard and Real units
- Tap on unit items to view details and precise measurements
- Dynamically switch units to reverse the conversion
- Selectable colors and themes
- Look up any unit in Wikipedia (via Safari)
September 23, 2009 Initial Release